Emergency Grab And GO Assistance Program - COVID 19 Support
Everything just changed, but PCCPA is committed to ensuring kids eat. If you are a daycare, religious institution or community organization, we are here to partner with you to ensure that no kid in-need goes hungry even if you are closed.
Steps to Get Meals or Reimbursement Funds Delivered to You:
- Contact PCCPA to set up your daycare, school or community organization as a distribution site.
- We will work with you to contact the appropriate funding agency - SFSP and CACFP.
- Choose between daily delivery or 5-day meal packages.
- Meals will be delivered to you within 48 hours of Acceptance of the Program (minimum of 100 meals / delivery).
- Grab & Go Breakfasts, Lunches & Snacks
- Meals are compliant with SFSP and CACFP
- Vegetarian, Egg & Dairy Free and Gluten Free meals available
- Delivery or financial assistance to anywhere in the State of Texas.
** We are offering 5-day meal packages to limit travel times for families **
** Monetary Reimbursements funds are given out to qualified organizations during the first two weeks after the end of the claim period. **
** Please note that Proper Documentation and Procedures will be required to follow and must comply with STATE and FEDERAL GUIDELINES**